CEDEC is administrated with the following organizational structure: Director, Research Associates (internal voting members), Research Affiliates (external, non-voting), Advisors (internal or external, non-voting), and Staff. The Director is selected based on recommendation of Research Associates in consultation with Department Chairs and Executive Committee.
The Center is governed collectivelly by the Research Associates. A Project Committee oversees the planning, budgeting and spending on CEDEC activities. The Project Committees is composed of the Directors (chair of the committee) and Research Associates; the Committee meets on need-basis to allocate research funds, decide current initiatives, judge proposals submitted by the faculty, evaluate collaborations with other research centers and seek external funding.
- Nobel Laureate Edward Prescott (Arizona State University,Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis)
- Professor Robert Becker (Indiana University)
- Dr. James Bullard (President, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis)
- Professor Kazuo Nishimura (Director of Center for Complex Dynamics, Kyoto University)
- Professor Richard Rogerson (Princeton University)
Research Associate (Internal)
Research Affiliate (External)
- Dr. Chris Waller (Senior Vice President and Research Director, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis)
- One Half-time Administrative Assistant: Carissa Re
- One Half-time Research Assistant (various graduate students)