1:00 - 4:30 p.m.
This series consists of five afternoon workshops - 30 minutes each - on specific topics. After each workshop there will be a 15 minute break to ask questions, try out what you've learned, or grab a drink. You can sign up for individual workshops or for all of them.
- 1:00 - Love your home queues: Learn the easiest ways to change out content on your home page and make it look its best. (Department/Program/Center sites only!)
- 1:45 - Reorganize your site: Learn how to add and remove pages from your menus (tabs at the top and links in the sidebar).
- 2:30 - Add style: WYSIWYG editor tips and tricks. How to add images, upload PDFs, and make your text look fabulous.
- 3:15 - Use video: How to embed from YouTube or stream video from the A&S streaming server.
- 4:00 - Advanced webforms: (You must have taken the basic webforms workshop.) - How to make "password protected" webforms, multi-page choose-your-own-adventure (conditional) webforms, and other fun features.