Application for Academic Year 2015-2016
- Eligible degrees for the Olin Fellowship are listed on the Overview page. Applicants for terminal M.A. and M.S. degrees are not eligible to apply for the fellowship.
- If you are interested in any eligible graduate degree in Arts & Sciences, the Division of Biology & Biomedical Sciences, the Program in Audiology & Communication Sciences, the Program in Occupational Therapy, or the Sam Fox School of Design & Visual Arts, then fill out the online application for admission first. Please be certain that you apply by your department’s application due date. You will be prompted to apply for the Olin Fellowship when you submit your application for admission.
- If you have applied for admission to any other eligible graduate degree program at Washington University, please fill out the online application for the Olin Fellowship.
- Applications must be submitted through the online process. No paper applications will be accepted.
- All documents that are requested for upload must be in PDF format and must be free of social security numbers and birth dates. For transcripts from previous schools that you have attended, request an electronic copy that omits social security numbers and birth dates. You may also use white-out or a black marker to hide these identifiers before uploading transcripts.
- The closing date for receiving completed Olin Fellowship applications is January 25, 2015.
- Applicants must be female, applying for a degree program in which they are not currently enrolled, and have earned or be in the process of earning an undergraduate degree from a U.S. institution.
- In considering women for our Olin Fellowship, special consideration is given to the following:
- Evidence of intellectual ability and versatility and of academic achievement.
- Evidence of commitment to undertake and sustain preparation for a career in higher education or the professions.
- Evidence of personal qualities necessary to make constructive contributions to higher education or the professions.