Lab Alumni

Saran Khumto

Visiting Ph.D student

My interest is about plant genetic resources and crop domestication, especially in rice. My work focuses on mapping in rice domestication traits, and how to take advantages from wild relatives to rice improvement.

Wei-min Dai

Visiting Scholar

My research interests focus on the genetic evolution of weed species in agricultural ecosystems using weedy rice and transgenic rice as models. My current work includes adaptive genes and whole genome sequence  analysis of weedy rice.

Daniel Cui Zhou

Undergraduate Student

I'm a senior at Wash U. still deciding which area of Biology interests me the most. I currently enjoy anything related to genetics and evolution.

Yongxia Cui

Visiting Ph.D. Student

I am interested in the phenotypic characteristics of plants, which relate to plant evolution and adaptation.

Nic Kooyers

Ph.D. Student

Nic is currently a senior postdoctoral fellow at the University of South Florida.

Briana L. Gross

Postdoctoral Associate

Briana Gross is now an assistant professor at the University of Minnesota - Duluth.

Xinshuai Qi

Postdoctoral Associate

Xinshuai Qi is now a postdoc at the University of Arizona in Michael Barker's lab.

Cynthia Vigueira

Postdoctoral Associate

Cindy Vigueira is now an Assistant Professor in the Biology Department of High Point University

Kate Waselkov

Ph.D. Student

Kate Waselkov is currently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Biology at California State University, Fresno

Pu Huang

Ph.D. Student

Pu Huang is currently a postdoc at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center.

Pages